Webseite STIEBEL ELTRON GmbH & Co. KG
- In your function, you will support our storage tank production with welding work on hot water storage tanks and other innovative products.
- You will be responsible for operating welding equipment and tacking heat exchangers into shell sections.
- Your tasks will also include the welding of sockets and nipples in buffer and drinking water storage tanks as well as the rolling of shell sections.
- Last but not least, you will take over the quality inspection of the weld seams
- Training in a skilled trade
- Experience with the MAG welding process – preferably with completed certification
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Willingness to work shifts
- An unlimited employment contract and thus a long-term professional perspective
- An attractive salary with a performance-related component, holiday pay and Christmas bonus.
- You can expect a varied and challenging job with good development prospects at a market-leading brand manufacturer.
- You will find flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level as well as an open communication and constructive feedback culture in our internationally growing family business.
- In addition, you will receive attractive social benefits, such as company sports facilities, bike leasing, a modern staff restaurant, a subsidy for the fitness studio, a subsidy for the metalworking pension and employee discounts with over 800 well-known brand suppliers.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte career5.successfactors.eu.