STIEBEL ELTRON GmbH & Co. KG
- In your function, you will actively participate in the production of our products (including heat pumps, water heaters) and take on the following tasks depending on the area of application and previous knowledge:
- Setting up, equipping and programming systems and workstations
Order production or assembly work according to deadlines and quality specifications
- Operation, maintenance and repair of operating and production aids
- Carrying out quality checks such as visual and torque checks
- Internal ordering of materials
- Participation in group discussions and suggestions for improvement
- Completed training in a skilled trade occupation
- Enjoy manual work
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Willingness to work in shifts (3 and 4 shifts, incl. night shift)
- You will receive a long-term professional perspective as well as an attractive payment within the framework of the Lower Saxony metal tariff with a performance-oriented wage component, holiday and Christmas bonuses and a collectively agreed additional allowance.
- You can expect a varied and challenging job with good development prospects at a market-leading brand manufacturer.
- Flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level, open communication and constructive feedback culture are what you will find in our internationally growing family business
- In addition, you will receive attractive employee benefits and social services, such as company sports facilities, bike leasing, a modern staff restaurant at the site, a subsidy for the fitness studio and a subsidy for the metalworking pension
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte career5.successfactors.eu.