Webseite STIEBEL ELTRON GmbH & Co. KG
- In your function, you will be responsible for ensuring and optimising the production processes in one of our production areas (including heat pump, component or storage tank production) and will look after the automated production systems in your area of responsibility.
- You will be responsible for setting up and adjusting workstations and machines, adjusting system components and training robots.
- You ensure a trouble-free material flow
- You regularly carry out quality inspections in compliance with all environmental and safety-relevant specifications
- You are responsible for the proper documentation of the quality-relevant tests
- You are responsible for the proper implementation of TPM measures on the machines within the framework of specified intervals.
- You will carry out the task in a shift system
- You have a completed professional training in the technical field, ideally as a machine and plant operator (m/f/d).
- You have experience in the field of machinery and equipment, additionally in the maintenance and repair of assembly equipment
- You are able to work independently, methodically and in a goal-oriented manner.
- Proof of operating industrial robots (e.g. Kuka, Fanuc, Yaskawa) completes your profile.
- You are motivated and a team player
- Willingness to work shifts (incl. night shift and Saturday work)
- You will receive a long-term professional perspective as well as an attractive payment within the framework of the Lower Saxony metal tariff with a performance-oriented wage component, holiday and Christmas bonuses and a collectively agreed additional bonus.
- You can expect a varied and challenging job with good development prospects at a market-leading brand manufacturer.
- Flat hierarchies, cooperation at eye level, open communication and constructive feedback culture are what you will find in our internationally growing family business
- In addition, you will receive attractive employee benefits and social services, such as company sports facilities, bike leasing, a modern staff restaurant at the site, a subsidy for the fitness studio and a subsidy for the metalworking pension.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte career5.successfactors.eu.