Webseite Cureosity GmbH
CUREosity is a fast-growing med-tech start-up from Düsseldorf.
- You will hold a substantial role in the development team of our VR therapy and training systems
- You will be responsible for the development and release of critical game systems and features containing Blueprints
- You will have close collaboration with our IT-Team to improve the network capability, MDM and remote maintenance of our systems
- You will have close collaborations with our concept- and art-team to integrate characters, environments, and assets into our game
- You will advise the concept and leadership team on feasible technical solutions
- You will have a senior role in debugging and optimizing code/ blueprints
Experience: You have good hands-on experience in Unreal development
Know-How: You have Blueprint skills, ideally C++ coding experience. You also have experience in multi-player network games.
Personality and way of working: You work in a structured manner and are characterized by a high level of communication and planning skills. You also have strong problem-solving skills and act as a team player.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org