The German Province of the Salesians of Don Bosco is a provider of social child and youth welfare with over 2.000 employees throughout Germany. This includes around 25 locations in Germany,
including numerous educational and youth welfare institutions, centers for youth and youth social work, day care centers and parishes.
For the Don Bosco campus we are looking for a motivated personality as of now
- Technical and infrastructural management of the building services systems and the real estate portfolio
- Optimization of operating costs and life cycle management of the systems
- Participation in the creation of portfolio and investment planning
- Communication and appointment coordination with tenants, maintenance companies, authorities and service providers as well as monitoring of maintenance measures, repairs and modernizations
- Specialist supervision and technical support of the caretaker
- Cooperation with internal departments
- Independent planning, execution and control of projects
- Annual preparation of the contract system and an action plan together with the administrators
- Ensuring compliance with all legal regulations as well as internal guidelines and processes
- You have completed training as a construction engineer
- Professional experience in the field of building technology
- Excellent technical understanding of operational systems
- Independent, conscientious way of working and confident communication skills
You can expect:
- A diverse and responsible area of activity
- A reliable working environment at a social organization with a work culture shaped by Christian values
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly, motivated team
- Appropriate remuneration for the task in accordance with the employment contract guidelines of the German Caritas Association (AVR) with extensive social benefits such as a company employer-financed pension scheme and special payments
We look forward to your meaningful application documents!
Ideally, please summarize all documents in one PDF file.
Send this by e-mail to email@example.com
Your contact person: Bianca Feiner, St.-Wolfgangs-Platz 11, 81669 Munich,
Phone: +49 89 48008 266.
The German Province of the Salesians of Don Bosco is a corporation under public law with around
30 child and youth welfare institutions in Germany, Switzerland and Turkey.
More information about the Salesians of Don Bosco and their work can be found at www.donbosco.de.
To apply for this job, please visit salesianum.de.