Phorms Educator Academy Heilbronn
TEACHER (GN*) IN SOCIAL EDUCATION
educator technical school
Teacher (gn*) in the subject of social pedagogy
educator technical school
part-time or full-time
Earliest start date:
at the beginning of the 2023/2024 school year
Phorms Education is a nationwide and future-oriented employer in the field of education and training. With a concept based on demanding bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support, Phorms has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006. The Phorms network currently includes ten day-care centers and eight primary schools, five grammar schools and one independent secondary school, as well as the Heidelberg International School and an educator academy. In cooperation between Phorms Education, the Dieter Schwarz Foundation and the aim Academy, we train pedagogues ourselves and create an attractive offer with a technical school for social pedagogy. Children, parents and our employees appreciate our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work closely and trustingly together and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
YOUR TASKS & YOUR PROFILE
- You have a diploma in pedagogy (Univ.), preferably with a degree in social pedagogy or an accredited, consecutive master's degree from a university with fields of study such as social pedagogy / (early) pedagogy and education in childhood or elementary pedagogy.
- You have at least two years of professional experience in this field.
- You are interested in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts and bring above-average commitment and team spirit.
- You are enthusiastic about working with young adults and children and have an understanding of their needs. Ideally, you have already worked as an educator (gn*) or team leader (gn*) in a day care center or in the social sector.
- They are willing to take an active part in the development of the school and continue to educate themselves professionally and methodologically and didactically
- an attractive remuneration as well as additional employer benefits, such as a monthly public transport ticket and company pension scheme
- Space for your own ideas and the opportunity to help shape things
- an innovative didactic concept
- lovingly furnished classrooms with modern equipment
- Generous specialist budgets for the acquisition of suitable teaching materials
- ongoing training
- Financial support for a job-related change of residence
- Short-term provision of employee housing at market prices for a relaxed arrival in the region without a long search for an apartment
- State civil servants (gn*) have the option of taking a leave of absence for private school service
If supporting children is important to you, if you show initiative and commitment and enjoy working in a team, then we look forward to receiving your application via our website. Decide now for an international, respectful and appreciative employer that offers freedom for educators with creative will.
For more information, visit us at www.jobs.phorms.de and www.phorms.de.
* gender neutral
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.phorms.de.