Speaker (m/f/d) full-time / part-time
The Cusanuswerk is the Catholic Church's organization for the promotion of gifted students - one of 13 scholarship organizations in the state-financed promotion of gifted students in Germany. We support young people who become sponsors for others themselves: currently more than 2.000 particularly high-performing and responsible Catholic students and doctoral candidates of all disciplines.
In our office in Bonn (3 minutes' walk from the main train station), we are initially hiring for a limited period of two years and at the earliest possible date (possibly several)
Assistant positions (m/f/d) – full-time or part-time.
The tasks are in the area of selection, funding and network work.
- If possible, you already have a doctorate and have experience in project and event management
- You have a high level of organizational skills, a high level of commitment and willingness to travel
- You have very good communication and copywriting skills
- You are Catholic and want to get involved in the further development of the episcopal gifted education
- a responsible and varied position in education and science management
- Salary according to salary group 13 TVöD Bund
- an additional pension
- Flexible working hours
- the opportunity to obtain a discounted job ticket
Have we piqued your interest?
Please send your application by August 31, 2023 in a single PDF file to Dr. Martin Böke at the following address:
The interviews are expected to take place on September 20, 2023.
dr Martin Boke
To apply for this job, please visit cusanuswerk.de.