dr P.Rahn & Partners
Pedagogical director (m/f/d) for our musical-sports high school
Unlimited education – for a lifetime
Do you dare to take responsibility and want to get actively involved in school life and school development?
Then become a member of our school board and take over the pedagogical management at our music-sports grammar school in Leipzig.
The Musikalisch-Sportliches Gymnasium Leipzig is located in the heart of the city and teaches about 500 students from the fifth to the twelfth grade joy of learning and joie de vivre according to the humanistic model. In addition to musical education and physical activity, respect and tolerance play a key role.
- Regular lesson shadowing and the resulting reflection discussions
- Organizational and content management of a "school development team", which could deal with the following topics, among others:
- Further development of the "free working hours" concept
- Implementation and further development of the “trip concept” and student exchanges
- Planning/coordination of internal and external training courses (e.g. also internal school pedagogical days)
- Coordination of the pedagogical work of the specialist conferences
- Coordination of the pedagogical work in the individual class levels
- Support for class teachers, eg in cases of conflict
- Participation in the admission of students ("lateral entrants")
- a successfully completed teacher training course and the second state examination is mandatory
- Enjoy working with students and their development
- Very good communication skills for working with colleagues, students, parents and external partners
- high degree of empathy, organizational skills, flexibility, resilience and independent work
- proven skills in the field of school development
- Interest and knowledge in the field of digitization and the sensible use of modern media
- a high degree of reliability and loyalty
Your reasons for deciding to become part of Rahn Education
- deep insight into school decision-making processes and great influence on them
- Extensive training opportunities
- Company pension scheme after a successful probationary period
- School place for your own children in the existing educational facilities on site
- Compensation according to house tariff (100% TVL) + functional allowance
- Appropriate number of reduction hours (credit hours)
- Start from 01.08.2023
As a non-profit school company, Rahn Education has stood for first-class quality in early childhood and school education, professional training and further education for adults and the promotion of culture and education since 1990.
Innovative pedagogical concepts and holistic, global thinking combined with modern technical equipment provide the 1000 employees with the basis to be able to create a motivating, creative environment with an international orientation for the more than 7.200 learners every year.
We look forward to receiving your application
Please apply online by clicking “Apply” below.
dr P. Rahn & Partner Independent schools
Non-profit school company Ltd
powered by d.vinci
To apply for this job, please visit rahn-education.dvinci-easy.com.