Accepta Holding GmbH
Office clerk (m/f/d) for our academy and vocational school
Office clerk 40-50% for our academy and vocational school
We are a non-profit, state-approved educational institution with AZAV certification and vocational school in Freiburg Mitte on the subject of care. We have large, bright and friendly classrooms equipped with the latest technology in an absolutely central location with good public transport connections.
From the experience of almost 400 employees in care and more than 350 caregivers (outpatient and inpatient) from the field of geriatric care and social psychiatry in the accepta group, we have developed needs-based and practice-oriented training courses - but we are far from finished. We want to grow and change something!
In the school year 2023 we will start the training for geriatric care assistants in April and in October 2023 we will start the first course at the general nursing school (3 years).
We are looking for a/n as soon as possible
office clerk 40-50%,
with the prospect of expansion
Your future area of responsibility:
- General and project-related correspondence with customers and sponsors
- Evaluation and reporting of key figures (e.g. occupancy, sales statistics)
- Updating and maintaining supplier agreements
- Joint preparation of project documents with the management
- Support and representation of the secretariat / academy administration during holidays
- completed training as an office clerk or comparable
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- teamwork and flexibility
- You work in a structured manner and keep an overview
- You are used to working independently
- Solid Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Your new employer offers you:
- Permanent employment
- Attractive remuneration with various fringe benefits
- 30 vacation days
- Freedom for design and development
- 39h week
- Corporate Benefits
- Lots of fun at work
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by email, to:
accepta academy gGmbH
Dennis Rahneberg, Management
Mr. Rahneberg will be happy to answer any questions you may have on 0761-292716-0.
To apply for this job, please visit accepta.de.