ASML Berlin GmbH
As a high-tech company and leading supplier to the semiconductor industry, we manufacture the complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits or computer chips. What we do is at the heart of all electronic devices that inform, entertain and connect us. At the Berlin location, more than 1.400 employees develop and manufacture key components for the ASML lithography systems.
Coating employee (m/f/d)
In our high-tech small series, individual parts and prototype production, you will support us in the high-precision manufacture of optical components, assemblies and systems made of glass, glass ceramics and ceramics.
- Coating of optical components
- Setting up and equipping the coating systems and monitoring the coating process
- Checking of the coated components with the help of different measuring devices and measuring machines, e.g. spectrometer
- Documentation of the measurement results
- Completed training as a precision optician, precision mechanic, flat glass mechanic, optician, dental technician, watchmaker, microtechnologist, physical-technical assistant or similar technical training
- Good fine motor skills
- Very careful, independent way of working as well as a high quality awareness
- Ability to lift parts up to 20 kg
- Willingness to work in three shifts
- A future-proof job in Berlin Neukölln
- Tariff-based remuneration as well as bonuses above the standard tariff, Christmas and holiday bonuses, bonuses, shift surcharges, changing room time, capital-forming benefits, subsidized meals in the in-house canteen
- Regulated and plannable working hours (38,5 h/week), as well as 30 days vacation
- The ability to convert your award into extra days off
- A varied and innovative working environment in a strong team
- Together we will realize your professional future plans and offer individual training and development opportunities
- We promote our team spirit through regular company events
- A comprehensive health and sports offer (e.g. allowance for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Mobility allowance for BVG company ticket or bicycle
- With the "Employees recruit employees" program, we reward your recommendations
- Access to organized childcare and holiday care
- Reimbursement of moving costs for you and your family
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others - for innovative technologies, new challenges and forward-looking solutions. Do you feel addressed? Then apply now using our online application form, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. We are looking forward to your application.
Please use our online portal for your application.
You are welcome to submit your documents in German or English.
To apply for this job, send your documents by email to email@example.com