dr P.Rahn & Partners
Teacher (m/f/d) geography with additional subject for the music-sports high school in Leipzig
Unlimited education – for a lifetime
Rahn Education is looking for a high school teacher in the subject of geography with an additional subject for the music and sports high school in Leipzig from August 01.08.2023st, XNUMX.
The Musikalisch-Sportliches Gymnasium Leipzig is located in the heart of the city and teaches about 500 students from the fifth to the twelfth grade joy of learning and joie de vivre according to the humanistic model. In addition to musical education and physical activity, respect and tolerance play a key role.
- You have a degree in teaching and teach geography
- You are aware that our students are our greatest asset
- You would like to work creatively with young people and support them in their personal development
- You value personal responsibility and help shape things
- They consciously participate in a positive school development
- You work in cooperation and in coordination with your colleagues,
- They participate in teacher conferences and team meetings
- You take an active part in campus life
- completed legal traineeship (1st and 2nd state examination) as a high school teacher
- Interest and knowledge in the field of digitization and the sensible use of modern media
- Creativity, team and cooperation skills
- We require resilience and a high degree of personal initiative
- Social competence
Your reasons for deciding to become part of Rahn Education
- modern, state-of-the-art rooms
- Coverage of training costs and costs for teaching materials
- permanent employment
- up to 26 UE (=40WS) or part-time from 10 UE possible
- Company pension scheme after the end of the probationary period
- Remuneration according to house tariff (100% TVL)
- Employee discount at one of our facilities
- Possibility of a company daycare place
- dynamic, friendly staff
- well-appointed staff rooms
- structured induction
- Free supply of drinks and health care (sports, physiotherapy, anti-stress programs)
- joint cultural and sporting events
- high degree of creative freedom in the pedagogical work
- work in the heart of Leipzig
As a non-profit school company, Rahn Education has stood for first-class quality in early childhood and school education, professional training and further education for adults and the promotion of culture and education since 1990.
Innovative pedagogical concepts and holistic, global thinking combined with modern technical equipment provide the 1.000 employees with the basis to be able to create a motivating, creative environment with an international orientation for the more than 7.500 learners every year.
We look forward to receiving your application
Please apply online by clicking “Apply” below.
dr P. Rahn & Partner Independent schools
Non-profit school company Ltd
powered by d.vinci
To apply for this job, please visit rahn-education.dvinci-easy.com.