Regio-Jobanzeiger GmbH & Co. KG
We aim high - Regio-Jobanzeiger is a rapidly growing company with a unique team. Only together can we achieve our goal of digitizing the regional job market.
The Regio-Jobanzeiger team makes us what we are: one of the leading online job exchange platforms in Germany with over 50.000 job advertisements for applicants looking for jobs in their region.
Since our founding in 2014, we have been able to create 91 job advertisements as a platform for applicants in two countries and look forward to more. With experience and team spirit, we work every day to make regional job advertisements the best solution for regional job searches.
Key Account Manager (m / f / d)
- So that you can really take off and take off in sales with us, you will go through extensive training and get to know our products, philosophy and goals.
- With us you will not be left alone. You will receive detailed training, which will be individually adapted to your previous knowledge/experience.
- Professional training by our sales trainer.
- Professional B2B sales of online job advertisements and employer branding products in the regional job advertisement network to large companies from all over Germany.
- For the implementation and processing of the customer order, you will work closely with our customer service team and thus ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- You take responsibility for maintaining your own customer base.
- Your kindness is unbeatable?
- Your x-ray vision is always sales-oriented?
- Are you fluent in spoken and written German?
- Whether on the phone, via video conference or at a field service appointment, do you shine with your personality and convince potential major customers of our products?
- Do you pursue your goals anew every day and enjoy celebrating your successes just as much as we do?
- You can always be relied on, do you keep a cool head even in stressful situations?
- Are you a bundle of energy and do you show it at work?
- Is organized and independent work the order of the day for you?
- Have you already gained initial experience in sales with major customers?
Your benefits with us
- Company culture: We are probably the oldest start-up in the world and always keep free space for our own ideas and creativity. With first-name culture and short communication channels, we not only advertise, we also live it!
- Your onboarding: Several weeks of individual training in the buddy system and wide-ranging training in our onboarding academy
- Performance pays off: In addition to your salary, we create the opportunity to receive special recognition for special performance
- Permanent employment: After successfully completing the 6-month probationary period, you can look forward to a permanent employment relationship
- Attractive location: Our modern and centrally located office is always open to you and is up to date
- Work and private life: We attach great importance to your work-life balance and trust our employees, so we offer the opportunity to work remotely up to 5 days a week
- Sports and relaxation: In addition to company massages, office yoga, football and many other offers, we organize exciting team events every quarter and push our team spirit
- Corporate benefits: Up to 20% on more than 600 brands
- And what else? 30 days vacation, company pension scheme, opportunities for further education and training and much more
If you have any questions, our contact persons will be happy to help you:
Human Resources Recruiting
+49 (89) 651076-294
To apply for this job, send your documents by email to Recruiting@Tenhil.de