ASML Berlin GmbH
As a high-tech company and leading supplier to the semiconductor industry, we manufacture the complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits or computer chips. What we do is at the heart of all electronic devices that inform, entertain and connect us. At the Berlin location, more than 1.600 employees develop and manufacture key components for the ASML lithography systems.
End User Services in Support (m/f/d)
- 2nd level support: Recording of all incoming support requests, preparation and processing of requests, transfer to 3rd level support, Active Directory
- Simple administration of networks and switches (connection of clients and machines in a network)
- Installation and configuration of client operating systems and software as well as processing of procurement requirements
- Analysis and troubleshooting of faults in hardware/software in the client area
- Installation of IT workplace equipment and creation of documentation and guidelines
- Integration of machines and peripheral devices under clean room conditions
- Maintenance of production machines in the area of network and file access
- Elimination of defective components in the client and machine area
- Very good knowledge of hardware, assembling and installing hardware components, electronic components and devices
- Apprenticeship in the field of IT system electronics, specialist IT / specializing in system integration or comparable training
- Practical experience in the described areas of responsibility
- Very good hardware and very good, broad knowledge of Windows
- Customer service and high solution-oriented way of working
- Ability to work in a team, resilience and hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of software tools in the client-server environment, in particular software products from Microsoft
- MCSA Windows certification or comparable knowledge is desirable
- A future-proof job in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible organization of your daily working hours
- We reward performance with attractive remuneration (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable remuneration components)
- A varied and innovative working environment in a strong team
- Together we will realize your professional future plans and offer individual training and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The ability to convert variable compensation into additional days off
- We promote our team spirit through regular company events
- A comprehensive health and sports offer (e.g. allowance for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Mobility allowance for BVG company ticket or bicycle
- With the "Employees recruit employees" program, we reward your recommendations
- Reimbursement of moving costs for you and your family
- Access to organized childcare and holiday care
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others - for innovative technologies, new challenges and forward-looking solutions. Do you feel addressed? Then apply now using our online application form, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. We are looking forward to your application.
Please use our online portal for your application. You are welcome to submit your documents in German or English.
Questions about the application process? You can reach us directly here: +49 711 89989397.
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.berlinerglas.de.