Employee (m/f/d) for telephone data collection in the home office
Telquest GmbH is looking for interviewers (m/f/d) throughout Germany who can conduct telephone surveys in the field of market and opinion research from home. Research topics are, for example, politics, society, social affairs, elections, economy and media. They find out by telephone what Germany is thinking (eg for the ARD DeutschlandTREND) or interview decision-makers from business and politics. Enter the answers into a computer program. We provide the laptop and headset, you provide the internet connection.
Ideal for anyone who has ever worked as a telephone customer service representative, switchboard operator, telephone operator, call center agent or similar. We also welcome lateral entrants with German at a native level.
- interesting and varied studies for renowned clients
in the research association with Kantar and Infratest dimap. no ads,
no hotline, no sale!
- Fair and reliable payment without commission pressure
- Permanent employment in different working time models (e.g. part-time,
Working student, mini job or as short-term employment)
- flexible shift planning - ideal for students, retirees, people
with a second job or people who have childcare times
- Loan of the necessary technology (e.g. laptop, headset)
- Initial training and further training in methodology,
science and communication
- Minimum age 18 years
- good knowledge of German
- communication skills
- Home office with internet connection
Have we piqued your interest?
Then sign up today!
If you have any questions, please contact us at
Tel. +089 5600
Landsberger Strasse 294
To apply for this job, please visit telquest.de.