Baumhaus Kitas GmbH
Pedagogical specialist (m/f/d)
Treetops is a familiar and modern nursery carrier. The focus of our work is the high-quality educational care of the children entrusted to us. A basic prerequisite for this is that the children feel safe with us. In order to offer the kindergarten children a second home, all our teachers work very closely together. Our employees accompany each child individually and stand by the parents as a trustworthy educational partner.
Why should you work with us?
At Treetops, respectful interaction and the principle of co-construction are not just part of the pedagogy, they are part of our corporate culture. This shows in the way we treat each other and what ideas can be brought up. Pedagogy cannot stand still. She grows and changes. And best of all with and through the input of the team.
Our common goal and the meaning of our work are obvious: We want to prepare our children for the future in the best possible way.
With a nature-oriented and sustainability-oriented educational concept and a harmonious, dedicated team.
What to bring:
- Completed training as an educator or a completed bachelor's degree in education
- B2 certificate in German
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract and an attractive salary
- 32 vacation days and flexible vacation planning
- MVV ticket
- Discounted conditions at the Urban Sports Club
- 1500,- starting bonus
- Capital-forming benefits as a savings bonus from the employer
- Company pension scheme with allowance from employer
- Training opportunities and career advancement
- Closing days for team building and seminars
- 2 regeneration days
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Appreciation of your work and your commitment
- An interesting field of activity in the educational field (bilingual concept with a focus on nature education, media and STEM)
- Modern and lovingly designed premises
- State-of-the-art learning materials and equipment
- Bring in creative freedom and your own ideas
- Co-constructive working atmosphere
Simply send us a short message with a callback request or your application by email to email@example.com or by WhatsApp to 0177 8230199. And if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. We look forward to getting to know you!
Baumhaus Kitas GmbH
To apply for this job, please visit kita-treetops.de.