Phorms Education SE
EDUCATORS (ALL GENDERS) IN THE KINDERGARTEN IN BERLIN (ZEHLENDORF)
Educator (all genders)
part-time or full-time
Earliest start date:
as soon as possible
Our German-English Phorms Campus Berlin Süd is conveniently located in green Steglitz-Zehlendorf. A total of 500 children and young people learn and grow here under one roof in daycare, primary school and high school. We implement our bilingual concept from daycare to high school using the immersion method. The listed campus with its spacious outdoor area offers our international and dynamic community a learning and living space that is characterized above all by its family atmosphere.
Phorms Berlin Süd is part of the network of Phorms Education SE, a national and future-oriented company in the field of education and training, which has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT WITH US
- A permanent employment contract and an attractive salary based on the TVöD
- Additional employer benefits (e.g. Deutschlandticket or BVG job ticket or Ticket Plus Card, subsidy for Urban Sports Club membership, lunch, company pension scheme (20%), financial support for job-related change of residence)
- 30 days holiday
- Five child-sick days fully paid for by the employer as well as a staff discount when using a day-care center or school place
- Regular training and further education as well as individual opportunities for advancement
- Offer of free semi-annual language courses (German and English)
- High-quality and age-appropriate equipment in the group rooms as well as modern and attractive themed rooms (exercise room, art room)
- Very good personnel ratio due to additional English-speaking employees in the groups
- Easy purchases of materials
- Active participation in day-to-day daycare and the offers as well as regular team meetings and team events
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Holistic support for our children in the cognitive, emotional, motor and creative areas
- Preparation and implementation of child-friendly, development-appropriate pedagogical offers and projects
- Preparation and follow-up as well as implementation of parent talks
- Settling in of children, observing the development, keeping the language learning diary as well as creating development reports
YOU BRING IT WITH YOU
- State-recognized training as an educator or comparable training that enables you to be recognized as a specialist in a day-care center
- Ideally, practical work experience in a day-care center
- Interested in working in a bilingual and international atmosphere
- Motivation and pleasure in developing joint future perspectives
Are you convinced, do you want to actively contribute your own ideas and shape the educational landscape with us? Then apply now. Your contact person is Monique, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104
We are looking forward to your application!
You can find more information about us at www.jobs.phorms.de.
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.phorms.de.