Document manager (m/f/d) full-time or part-time
Come to #TEAMBELECTRIC!
Who we are
We are a multicultural international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 countries, we work to ensure climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure our customers' decades of plant operation.
Organizational talent (m/f/d) wanted! With your eye for detail, you won't miss a thing. With your support, the projects run as if by themselves. With your communicative way you carry everyone along. Then go ahead – join our team and apply now!
- Supervision of the classification, storage, versioning and retrieval of all project documents and records according to applicable standards
- Categorize, index and archive electronic and physical documents
- Organization of document exchange with our customers
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure availability of relevant documents
- Training of employees (m/f/d) and third parties in dealing with document management systems and
- Management of access rights and authorizations for documents
- Completed studies or training in the field of business administration, information management or a related field
- Understanding of legal requirements and compliance
- Nice to have: Knowledge of the use of document management systems and archiving techniques
- Must have: Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good English knowledge
- Your skills: Communicative team player (m/f/d) with an independent, focused, result- and quality-oriented way of working, excellent organizational and time management skills
We offer you that
Jobs for (your) green future. Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent employment contracts. A friendly and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours and mobile working. JobRad leasing. Economics and company pension schemes. Regular employee events. Curious? You can find all our advantages under www.belectric.com/career.
your way to us
you have questions Please give us a call: Melanie Adolph, Tel. + 49 9385-5489-246
Or apply now, stating the reference number YF18005234, preferably via our online portal https://belectric.com.
BELECTRIC GmbH | Wadenbrunner Strasse 10 | 97509 Kolitzheim
application[AT]belectric.com | www.belectric.com
Wadenbrunner Strasse 10, 97509 Kolitzheim, Germany
To apply for this job, send your documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org